Traveloffr: Frequently Asked Question’s
Why Traveloffr.uk? – Book with Confidence
• Book Traveloffr.uk Holiday with confidence as your money is 100% financially protected through our Travel Trust Association. Plus you get Supplier Failure Cover included with all bookings made with us.
• In an unfortunate event if one of the suppliers or us, go belly up, your money is 100% protected!
• We are a team of travel enthusiasts, specialise in creating Multi-City Holiday Packages that includes minimum 2 destinations and maximum depends on as many as you want 🙂 We have pre-built Holiday Packages which are popular and bestsellers to make it easier for you to discover and book. These packages are updated almost every week to adapt to destination changes and to make sure what you book is right for your travel needs.
Do you have a list of your bestselling deals?
Yes, we absolutely do and you can find our Top 10 Travel Deals here
Which Debit/Credit Cards are accepted?
• We accept all UK issued Debit and Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard etc
I’ve made a booking with Traveloffr.uk, how do I receive my Hotel/Tour/Transfer vouchers?
• Hotel voucher will be e-mailed to you as soon as your Payment is cleared. Please take your Vouchers with you on your Holiday.
• If you paid a Deposit Payment at time of booking then your vouchers will be emailed once the Balance payment is made in full.
Can I cancel or make changes to my booking?
• Many pre-paid hotels/Tour and Special Offers are non refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended. All Booking Conditions will be disclosed to you before you book.
• Bookings where amendments and cancellations are permissible there will be £25 per person fee plus difference in price.
How do I contact Traveloffr.uk
• You can contact us using through Our Contact Traveloffr page or call us on 0208 168 9090